When I talk with small businesses many of them are hesitant to use SMS marketing.
Yet, if you look at the top brands that use mobile, almost all of them use SMS religiously as a key part of their strategy.
If you’ve been a reader of the blog or listener of the podcast you probably already know that i’m a big advocate for SMS.
It’s not the sexiest mobile tactic that exists but sexy doesn’t always drive the best ROI or engagement now does it?
Well, if you follow the top brands that use SMS you’ll notice a few things.
- You’ll see that it’s a catalyst for creating the initial interaction with a customer.
- You’ll see that it’s often paired with a “post tap” engagement where subscribers are driven to a more engaging mobile web experience.
- You’ll see that SMS is a driver to get customers to engage in cross channel activities.
- You’ll see that it’s a key tool used to capture additional customer data.
Alone, SMS is powerful and businesses can get a lot of results.
When you understand how SMS can be enhanced by combining mobile web experiences you’ll begin to see the endless opportunities to create a highly interactive and engaging experience that leads to increased personalization and conversion.
Well, in today’s episode you’re going to learn the reason that I’m more excited than ever about SMS.
In today’s episode, I interview Sean Mcdonald, CEO and Founder of Mobit.
Mobit is a mobile messaging engagement and automation platform. Consider it as the rebirth of SMS.
Sean shares two case studies on how SMB’s are getting massive results with mobile marketing automation and how you can too.
When you sign up for Mobit through my partner link, you’ll get a bonus 2500 credits to get your first few campaigns launched and growing. That’s not available anywhere else.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- Why SMS is reborn
- What SMS looks like in a post tap world
- Why SMS is one of the easiest ways to start a conversation with your customer
- How you can capture leads more effectively from your existing media channels
Or join us in our Private Facebook Group to discuss mobile marketing in YOUR business. Join us here.
Binge on ALL the Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the episodes here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.