Happy New Year! I hope you are having a happy and healthy new year thus far!
As I write this I’m on my way back to Denver from Las Vegas where I got to speak at New Media Expo on creating a mobile content marketing strategy and it was a BLAST!
It was great to continue my mission on mobilizing as many businesses as possible!
So today we’re picking up right where we left off last week when I reviewed my old employer, Cabelas.
Well, today i’m reviewing Fetch & Glow by AmericanDogToys.com.
I have been using the Bark Box service in which I get monthly packages that include dog treats and toys and the most recent box had something I just had to share with you in today’s takedown.
In today’s video we talk about:
- What I like about the mobile execution for a dog toy
- How Fetch & Glow made a nice use of a QR code (yes, I said it, someone was thinking about QR codes a bit smarter this time)
- The power of making non-interactive experiences, interactive
- What Fetch & Glow could have done better to drive more web traffic and sales
- Key takeaways for you to think about in your own business when it comes to using mobile video
With Takedown Tuesday being new, I’d love your honest feedback on the format , the length, the whole experience. Leave a comment in the comment section below and let me know what you think. I want these to be short, valuable reviews of what others are doing with mobile marketing and the key takeaways you can get from them.
Audio Only Version Coming Soon!
Takedown Tuesdays will be released as an audio only podcast as well over the next couple of weeks. Stay tune for that.
Coming Soon! The SMS Marketing Handbook
I’m currently writing the SMS Marketing Handbook, which I’m launching in February 2014. If you want book updates, behind the scenes info and SMS marketing tips sign up right there.