Recently, I shared 11 mobile marketing campaigns that have caught my attention that I think all independent retailers should mimic.
One of the examples is from a company called FunMobility.
Well, today I got their CEO, Adam Levine on the show to discuss two of their clients specifically – Pete’s Ace Hardware and Dales Ace Hardware.
These two businesses have been executing mobile engagement campaigns that have driven significant sales and given the business much greater insight into the value of having a customer subscribed to a mobile program that offers unique engagement.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- How Ace Hardware uses mobile engagement
- The most successful type of mobile engagement campaign
- How each of FunMobility’s clients got started with these programs
- The mindset and challenges that were slowing them down in the beginning
- The challenges of selling mobile marketing to businesses that are still trying to understand digital
- How Pete’s Ace Hardware determined that each mobile subscriber is worth $427 in new sales annually
- How your retail business should get started with mobile engagement
- How you mix deals with content to maintain high engagement and redemption
- How each of these businesses promoted their mobile program in order to build their list
Got questions? Join us in our Private Facebook Group to discuss mobile marketing in YOUR business. Join us here.
Binge on ALL the Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the episodes here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.