After sharing 11 examples of mobile marketing campaigns all independent retailers should mimic, I got asked…”What is a mobile wallet”?
As you may have noticed by the businesses that blog post, many are embracing mobile wallet campaigns to enhance their mobile messaging campaigns to drive customer action.
In this episode, we’ll cover the basics of mobile wallet campaigns and answer the question, “What is a mobile wallet and who can use it”?
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- How you define mobile wallet
- What a mobile wallet object might look like on your phone
- Apple’s Passbook and Google Wallet
- How a variety of businesses can be using mobile wallet campaigns
- How small businesses can get the benefits of mobile apps without having to build one with mobile wallet campaigns
- The benefits of mobile wallet for your customers
- How you can use mobile wallet campaigns for non-payment methods that add tremendous value.
Got questions? Join us in our Private Facebook Group to discuss mobile marketing in YOUR business. Join us here.
Binge on ALL the Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the episodes here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.