Since I’ve been involved in mobile there has been a constant debate as to whether mobile is or is not a marketing channel.
For some time, many would just default and say that mobile IS in fact a channel. But is it?
Have we just been confusing each other?
Or was it a channel and now, maybe not so much?
In today’s episode of Mobile Friendly, we’ll dive into the long time debate of, Is Mobile A Marketing Channel?
We’ll also explore what Facebook thinks of mobile and you might just get my opinion as well.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- What a marketing channel really is?
- What are examples of other marketing channels?
- How Facebook views mobile
- My opinion on whether mobile should or should not be defined as a channel
Or join us in our Private Facebook Group to discuss mobile marketing in YOUR business. Join us here.
- 7 Marketing Musts From Facebook’s Global Head of Marketing Partner Programs
- Smart Insights list of marketing channels
- Mobile Marketing Engine Insiders
Binge on ALL the Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the episodes here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.