Successful businesses always look for ways to advance their customers through their shopping lifecycle.
It’s often referred to as the customer journey and each business has their own ideal customer journey…at least they should.
But, as a business owner, what’s the best way to get your customer through this journey when there are so many other distractions in this always connected world we live in?
In today’s episode, Bruce Hershey is back for part two of our conversations where we’re going to dive into how you can enhance the customer journey with mobile marketing.
Bruce is going to share the 30 day welcome stream that he recommends when a customer opts-in to your mobile program.
Whether you’re using just SMS marketing, or a combination of SMS, push notifications and mobile wallet, you’ll see how you can be using mobile to advance your customer through the journey while enhancing that experience at the same time.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- Why the customer journey starts with engagement
- What the first 30 days of being a subscriber should look like
- How to use SMS/MMS, Mobile Wallet and Push notifications in the customer journey to spark engagement
- The key components of a successful customer journey
- Why SMS is one of the best ways to start the conversation
- Why location, time and context are important with your messaging
Or join us in our Private Facebook Group to discuss mobile marketing in YOUR business. Join us here.
Binge on ALL the Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all of the episodes here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.