Activity doesn’t equal results. As you’re thinking about adding mobile marketing to your mix, you cannot approach it as a stand-alone advertising and marketing channel.
Mobile isn’t solely about banner ad impressions from mobile ad networks. It’s also not about having an smartphone app, despite that allowing you to “check a box” in your internal operations.
I want you to think about integrating mobile into your overall marketing strategy.
At Mobile Marketing Engine, we encourage our clients to deploy their mobile programs across their existing advertising/ marketing channels.
Let’s face it: you’re spending dollars there anyway.
Adding a mobile call-to-action gives you something more to measure in an immediate way. It takes traditional media, which is typically non-interactive, and makes it interactive.
Mobile cannot be a silo. Add a mobile call-to-action across all advertising channels.
There are many ways to go about this.
- Drive customers to join an SMS mobile loyalty program Drive consumers to download your mobile app.
- Build an engaging mobile website that converts viewers into leads.
- Create an engagement loop and drive discovery of your app through your mobile website or loyalty program. Or, build your loyalty program from your mobile website.
All of your existing channels can be activated by a mobile call- to-action like this. You’ll quickly know which channel gets the best response and your existing ad dollars will be working smarter, not harder.
In this short episode you’ll discover:
- Why you don’t wan to approach mobile in a silo
- The benefits of implementing mobile cross channel
- A few ways you can begin integrating mobile into your existing marketing efforts.
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Or join us in our Private Facebook Group to discuss mobile marketing in YOUR business. Join us here.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.